GAS SAFETY CHECK
KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE
Our full Gas safety check is based on Australian Standards AS4575 “Gas Appliance Quality of Servicing” and “Consumer Affairs Victoria Landlords / Property Managers Agreement”.
Here is a full list of the items checked off during the extensive testing:
All gas appliances located and listed
- Carbon Monoxide spill testing
- Sniffer/manometer testing for leaks/relight appliances
- Inspect the gas fitting line integrity(pipework)
- Testing of all flame failure devices
- Inspection of all gas burners
- Gas supply working pressure test & main meter check
- Heat exchange integrity check
- Appliance flue integrity check
- Ventilation & make up air smoke testing
All checks documented via our gas safety certificate along with placement of dated gas appliance safety stickers. Repair quote or list of follow up appliance servicing requirements
This package costs $300.00 +gst prior to April 1 2020 as part of the prewinter saving deals.
It takes into account our travel costs and labour.
Any time over 90 minutes will be charged at $40 every quarter hour.
Most homes use the time allowed only.